If you have perceived that you and your partner are more connected with electronic devices or with your cell phone than with your own relationship, and you want to revert this situation without having to go to a specialist, an effective and fun solution is to bet on a set of questions and Answers , which can help strengthen the relationship in a tender and romantic way.
Here Goes 73 Questions that makes your Relationship Stronger
1. What do you feel when we kiss and hug each other?
2. At what point did you notice that I liked you?
3. When you wake up next to me, what is the first thing that goes through your head?
4. Do you think we could maintain a relationship at a distance?
5. How do you feel when we spend a long period of time apart?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight or in the twin souls?
7. Do you think you could already introduce your parents?
8. Would you commit any madness for me? Which?
9. Do you think our meeting was the work of fate?
10. What was your first impression when you saw me for the first time?
11. Do you remember what you wore the day we met?
12. What struck you the most when you saw me for the first time?
13. How would you describe our first kiss?
14. Is there a specific song that could define our relationship?
15. Why do you love me?
16. How would you describe my way of kissing?
17. What do you like most about my body?
18. Which of my defects do you think is funniest?
19. Can I still make you laugh?
20. Do you prefer to hold me for 5 seconds or kiss me for 1 second?
21. Do you like me to kiss you in public?
22. Where do you prefer me to kiss you?
23. What part of my body do you prefer to kiss?
24. If you had to describe me in three words, what would they be?
25. Why did you put this affectionate nickname?
26. Could you describe my smell?
27. Is there something you do not like about me?
28. Have you tried to write me a poem?
29. Do you still feel butterflies in my belly when you see me?
30. Are you still anxious about our next meeting?
31. Does it excite you to hear my voice on the phone?
32. Do you smile when you receive a message from me on the cell phone?
33. Did you ever dream of me? As was?
34. Remember what was the first movie we saw together?
35. Do you feel that I help you in your personal growth?
36. Do I want a future with me?
37. Would you take me to see a romantic comedy today?
38. Would you accompany me to the cinema to watch an action movie?
39. If I am afraid, will you protect me?
40. Would you take me to dance to a bar full of people?
41. What flower do you think it combines with me?
42. Do you remember what was the first gift I gave you?
43. Do you want to have a picnic this weekend?
44. Do you miss the single life?
45. When you are in solitude, do you still think of me?
46. Do you have a secret that you did not tell me?
47. Do you talk about me with your friends?
48. If you saw someone else flirt with me, what would you feel? How would you react?
49. Do you prefer that I take the initiative for sex?
50. What is your best memory of childhood?
51. If I brought breakfast to bed in the morning, what would you like to eat?
52. Have you considered spending time in the kitchen to prepare a romantic dinner for me?
53. How would you describe your family?
54. How would your ideal vacations be with me?
55. Would you take me on a trip with your friends?
56. Is there anything I can make you ashamed?
57. What is the craziest thing you have done?
58. By what celebrity would you change me?
59. Who is the person who knows you best?
60. What do you think is your best feature?
61. Did you ever fall in love before you met me?
62. What does love mean to you?
63. What kind of partner do you think we are?
64. What do you think we should change about our relationship?
65. What are your biggest fears?
66. Is there still something you do not know about me and would you like to know?
67. Do you have any repentance in life?
68. What would you change about yourself?
69. If you could, would you change something in your life?
70. At what time in your life did you feel more fragile?
71. What was the saddest moment of your life?
72. What was the happiest moment of your life?
73. I make you happy?
More from Lifestyle
Being a freelancer requires organization and discipline, especially if we want to be successful. Although, on the other hand, productivity …