Olive oil is known for its ability to improve skin and hair health. Here the use of olive oil as a natural agent for long and thick eyelashes has been indicated.
Best Tip for your Eyelashes
- The olive oil is a liquid of gold color extracted from the olives that grow in the olive trees. It is a well-known product that is used as a seasoning in gastronomy both for its flavor and its nutritional properties.
- However, olive oil also plays a very important role in the world of cosmetics for its multiple properties and benefits mainly for the care of both the skin and hair.
- Among these properties, we find that olive oil is used for its vitamin content as a treatment for the growth of longer and healthy lashes. Continue reading this article to learn how to grow eyelashes with olive oil.
Benefits of olive oil for skin and Hair
Olive oil is a food condiment that stands out for its great wealth of vitamins, minerals and other nutritional compounds that are very beneficial for the care of our skin and hair. Among its Various Benefits and Cosmetic Properties, We Highlight the following:
- Olive oil is very rich in polyphenols and vitamin E, which gives excellent antioxidant properties that protect our skin from free radicals and prevent aging.
- The vitamin E that contains the olive oil is a nutrient that accelerates the growth of the eyelashes and, in addition, strengthens our hair helping it to grow healthier and stronger.
- Olive oil also contains vitamin C, which is a nutrient that also has excellent antioxidant properties and also participates very actively in the production of collagen, a protein responsible for strengthening both our skin and hair.
- The high content of fatty acids makes the oil a natural humectant with wonderful regenerating properties that helps prevent hair loss.
- Fatty acids also help our lashes have more volume, are stronger and grow darker due to their moisturizing properties.
- Thanks to its repairing properties, olive oil is also a very effective natural remedy to strengthen nails that are very weak.
- Finally, olive oil has antiseptic and astringent properties that, on the one hand, reduce the dryness of the skin and, on the other, prevent hair dandruff, including dandruff that can occur on the eyelashes.
How to Grow Eyelashes with Olive Oil step by step
- Once we know some properties of this excellent food seasoning, we will explain how to grow the eyelashes with olive oil through the following treatment step by step:
- First, this natural remedy must be applied at night. Therefore, the first step will be to eliminate the makeup of our face especially that of the eyes, to be able to later apply the olive oil on the eyelashes.
- Once we are completely cleansed and with a well-washed face, we take a brush from mascara that we are not going to use and we throw a few drops of olive oil. Make sure the brush is completely clean of makeup before applying the oil.
- When you have the eyelash brush ready with the olive oil, the next step will be to apply the oil on top of your eyelashes, taking care that it does not get inside the eyes.
- This procedure can be repeated between 2 and 4 times or brushed to make sure that the eyelashes have been well moistened with the olive oil.
- When you have finished applying the olive oil on the eyelashes, you should just go to sleep and rinse your face the next morning.
- To get results with this treatment and strengthen the eyelashes with olive oil effectively, you should repeat the procedure every night before going to sleep.
Other home remedies to make eyelashes grow
- Vaseline is also a good remedy for eyelash growth since it also has a high content of vitamin E. You just have to follow the same as in the previous section and you will notice much stronger and thicker eyelashes. In the article
How to grow lashes with Vaseline you can see the treatment step by step.
- Castor oil is a rich source of omega 6, proteins and vitamins with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will strengthen the lashes and prevent their fall.
- Green tea is another effective treatment that stimulates the growth of the eyelashes, thanks to its richness in flavonoids and antioxidants.
- You just have to make an infusion of this plant, let it cool and wet your eyelashes with it using a cotton disk.
Another natural remedy is Aloe Vera, which is a natural moisturizer that besides accelerating the growth of eyelashes, will also keep them very hydrated.