Some people believe in love at first sight, others have the notion that a solid relationship is built day by day, but very few believe that love can be manufactured. That notion takes away the romance, well romance. But it turns out that an American Psychologist Arthur Aron, made two strangers fall in love in a laboratory and only needed to use 36 questions to do so.
In one study, Aron and his colleagues sought to explore whether it was possible to accelerate intimacy between two strangers through questions designed to show their vulnerability. In a normal relationship , outside a laboratory and away from the eyes of scientists, people share personal details of life with the passage of time, when there is already trust between the two parties, but with the questions devised by psychologists This process of undressing emotionally in front of the other is accelerated and, consequently, an intimacy worthy of a lasting couple is created .
Lowering the guard and showing our vulnerability can be very difficult and that is why we need to get to know the people and enter into trust with them, but if you manage to overcome this fear and ask these 36 questions, you will be able to find love.
The questions to make Anyone Fall in Love with You
The study questions are divided into three parts, each part is deeper than the previous one.
- If you had to choose any person in the world, who would you want to invite to dinner?
- Would you like to be famous? How?
- Before making a phone call, do you rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What is a perfect day for you?
- When was the last time you sang to yourself? And someone else?
- If you could live to be 90 years old and have the mind or body of a 30-year-old person during the last 60 years of your life, which one would you choose?
- Do you have a feeling of how you are going to die?
- What things do you have in common? Name three things.
- What thing in your life makes you feel more grateful?
- If you could change something about how you were brought up, what would it be?
- How is the story of your life? Take four minutes and tell the story of your life in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow with a new quality or ability, what would it be?
- If a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, would you like to know?
- Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why have not you done it?
- What is the greatest achievement of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What memory do you remember most fondly?
- What is your most terrible memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything in the way you live? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What role does love and affection play in your life?
- What characteristics are positive in a couple? Share a total of five things.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel that your childhood was happier than that of most people?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- Can you make three comments that contain the word “we”? For example, “we are in this room feeling …”
- Can you complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share …”?
- If you were to become a close friend of me, what do you consider important that I know?
- What do you like about the other? Be honest this time, say things you might not say to someone you just met.
- What was an embarrassing moment in your life?
- When was the last time you cried in front of other people? And alone?
- Is there something in the other that you already like? Tell me.
- Is there something too serious to make fun of?
- If you were to die this afternoon without any opportunity to communicate with someone, what do you most regret not having said to a person? Why have not you told him yet?
- Your house, which contains all your belongings, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and your pets, you have time to venture for the last time and save an object, what would it be? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, what death would upset you the most? Why?
- Do you have a personal problem?
Going out with someone for the first time and asking them these questions can make them flee in terror, but if you feel that there is chemistry, you can try this technique and make them fall in love with you, or at least create a close friendship.
If the Aron experiment is a sign of something, it is that encouraging us to show our vulnerable side can bring us closer to others.
You Might Like to read:
- 10 Things Couples Should Talk About Before Marriage
- 5 Secrets That Experts do to Have a Successful And Rewarding Life
- 14 Types of Friends We All had at Least Once in a Lifetime
- 5 Tips to Not Lose your Essence in a Loving Relationship
- 7 Tips for People Who Want to Think Less and Live Longer
More from Lifestyle
Being a freelancer requires organization and discipline, especially if we want to be successful. Although, on the other hand, productivity …