Here are ways to help you feel warm in the winter.
– Abdomen: When the abdominal cold easily lead to gastrointestinal diseases, so you should pay special attention to keep warm this region.
– Feet: When cold feet, your body will feel cold under. Keep warm feet help prevent many common diseases in the cold season.
– Investments: When it’s cold, you should limit the shampoo in the morning or late at night, because this is the lowest temperature point, easily lead to colds.
– Knees: Cold air can cause frostbitten knee and lead to other symptoms such as rheumatoid arthritis.
– Stock: Remember Riding Cold winter when the road, easy to keep warm stock not affect the lungs and the blood circulation to the brain.
Experts suggest that some foods have the ability to generate heat very well, such as protein-rich food group. So, in the winter you can eat more of these foods. Abundant sources of protein include fish, poultry, lean meat or some vegetables, avoid food too much fat and calories.
Supply of iodine
Iodine is an important nutrient in the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Iodine promotes the body produce energy against the cold, you can supplement food sources such as kelp, seaweed, jellyfish, clams. Also, black sesame seeds, sunflower, milk, green leafy vegetables and foods rich in amino acids is also very useful in the winter.
Provide enough vitamins
Vitamin A enhanced cold tolerance, vitamin B good for the metabolism, vitamin C helps the body more adaptable to the environment, vitamin E improved the blood flow and hormone balance. Additional full vitamins with a nutritious diet will strengthen the immune system helps the body warmer.
Lack of magnesium minerals such as zinc, iron. would make us feel colder than normal. Vegetables rich in essential minerals such as carrots, sweet potatoes, lotus root, potato. Iron plays an important role in the production of blood and body temperature stable.
More from Lifestyle
Being a freelancer requires organization and discipline, especially if we want to be successful. Although, on the other hand, productivity …