Living tired, not wanting to do anything and sleeping all the time can only be a sign that you waste your energy on things that may not be very productive or positive.
According to Survey , More than 75% of People suffer fatigue from work-related stress. Maybe you are also part of this percentage.
However, if you do not suffer from chronic fatigue and still feel tired all the time and not wanting to do anything, you are probably falling into bad practices that “steal” your energy. These factors influence the well-being of your life and end up becoming bad habits.
What habits cause fatigue and how do I face them?
With this we do not mean strenuous activities such as running 3 hours or working 14 hours a day. It is about routines, customs and even decisions that are part of your day to day and that are affecting your life.
# 1 Debts
The economic issue can always be a reason to stress yourself too much or to feel that you can not cope with the difficulties of life. With a debt, you may have the feeling that everything exceeds you; However, think about how you can do many things to improve your finances.
- Try to pay on time those accounts that you lack to generate less interest.
- Become aware of your unnecessary expenses.
- Save a little of your income, a guardadito always helps in emergencies.
You can even think of options as a part-time business that will earn you extra money. Here are some ideas, in case you dare to undertake.
# 2 Toxic people
Surely you have heard that the energies, bad or good, have a lot of influence on how you can feel during a day. The famous “sucks energy” are those people who complain about everything or are always very pessimistic.
To avoid that the attitude of this type of individuals affects you, take note:
- Avoid these people in your close circles, be they friends or acquaintances.
- Do not get hooked on discussions, comments or gossip.
- If you have good spirits and energy, it is very possible that you attract that to your life: people, opportunities, knowledge.
# 3 Do not dare to do what you like most
The energy you spend on things that worry you or stress you will have a much worse effect on your mood, because nobody wants to do activities that do not make him happy, do you agree?
Sometimes the routine, the tight schedules and the infinity of obligations that we have do not leave us much time to do those things that we like. Although it may seem complicated, it is very important to look for moments to put into practice all that makes us happy.
- Find your favorite hobby and practice it whenever you can.
- Go out with your friends or partner, create new experiences.
- Do exercise. You will be filled with energy, in addition to producing many endorphins, which increase the feeling of well-being.
# 4 Do not renew
Maintaining a clean, positive and renewed environment is key so that the energy of your body is at maximum. Accumulating old things or that you do not need will only fill your space with obstacles to advance, so clear the way.
- Renew your closet by donating those things you no longer need: clothes, shoes, jackets, etc.
- Change your furniture so that the energy moves and do not stagnate in the routine.
- The memories remain in the heart, so everything that you do not need and occupy space … Outside!
# 5 Neglecting your health
Good nutrition and exercise are factors that you should never forget in your day to day. Not only do they improve your quality of life, but they also greatly influence the development of your emotions.
- Eating healthy will help your body not spend so much energy in eliminating those heavy, sugary foods.
- Drinking water will hydrate your brain and apart from having energy you will be quite awake for your activities.