Fear of death or fear of dead bodies of animals is one of the intangible fear of humans encounter in everyday life.
- Snakes are one of the most dangerous animals should have no less afraid of them. Afraid of snakes syndrome is the most common form of the syndrome feared reptiles. Accordingly, people feel anxious, scared when he saw the big snake or poisonous snakes. Even, some people afraid of snakes harmless and small solid or even solid at seeing images on the photo or television. This makes it an invisible fear of humans.
- Fear of thunder (also known as Astraphobia) is the fear of some people when the rains occur accompanying thunder. Young children are often afraid of thunder. However, fear of thunder is also common in adults.
- A fear of the dark also known as Lygophobia that both children and adults may encounter. Those afraid of the dark may negatively affect the daily life of the subject, this often causes people to live in a state of anxiety, depression or stress during the day most of the time. They tend to imagine scary things as lights and everything was dark. Therefore, some people do not go out at night or do not dare to sleep alone.
- Some people suffer from fear of heights. As to a high place so as peaks or climb stairs, some people fear, feel insecure.
- Blood phobia (Hematophobia) is psychological illness that some people encounter. These people feel scared, worried at the sight of his own blood or someone else’s, even that of the animals. The bloody scenes also makes them shudder in fear.
- Many people fear death or fear of dead bodies of animals, even obsessed by this. This psychological syndrome called Thanatophobia or Necrophobia.
- Mouse Syndrome (Musophobia) are common fears in humans. Accordingly, some people feel frightened when he saw a small mouse or greater in a room, store or in the movies are feeling anxious, restless.
- Arachnophobia is the name of the psychological illnesses people fear spiders. Spider fear syndrome experts explain it stems from when humans began to appear and living in Africa. Meanwhile, Spider-Man is a constant threat in the environment, affect the survival of mankind. To this day, people are still afraid of spiders because they are associated with survival instincts of us.
- Dogs are considered to be the best friend of man. However, there are also many people fear this animal. Some people fear dogs may be due to childhood step up from dog attacks that obsessed them. Therefore, when he saw the dog, whether small dogs, many people feel frightened, anxious. This psychological disorder called “Cynophobia”.
- Fear of flying is one of the common fear of humans. Accordingly, many people always fear permanent aircraft flew though they may be hundreds of times. Experts have named for fear of planes – a psychological condition as “aerophobia”.
What's your reaction?