The loss of sexual desire can be increased from time to time, but when it becomes a constant frame and affects the life intimate the couple, the causes need to be investigated.
Several factors can influence libido and In addition to consulting a doctor to assess the possible cause of the issue, some simple attitudes can help arouse sexual interest.
Check out some tips to increase libido naturally
How to increase libido naturally
1. Drop sedentary lifestyle and exercise regularly. The regular practice of physical activities improves the relationship with the body and ensures energy, which favors the intimate life .
2. Avoid hormonal contraceptives, such as the pill, which can impact sexual desire. In this case, it is critical to talk to a doctor about hormone-free options, such as copper IUDs .
3. Sunbathe daily for at least 20 minutes a day. Contact with natural light is critical for the production of vitamin D , which plays an important role in libido.
4. Ensure the quality of your sleep. Sleep well improves health physically and mentally and can increase sexual desire. A recent study found that just 1 extra hour of sleep a night increases libido by 14%.
5. Take care of the quality of your diet and put on your menu foods like pepper, pomegranate and oysters, which, according to the nutritionist, help increase libido.
6. Set aside time in your day to enjoy your partner, calmly and with a lot of dialogue, without stress and rush.
7. Have a hormone checkup regularly with your gynecologist or endocrinologist, as falling libido may also be related to problems with the body’s hormones.