Want to annoy the man in your life both instantly and profoundly? Want to make him wish he lived alone in the Fortress of Solitude or back in the one-room apartment he had when you first met? Say any of these well-known phrases on a regular basis to your husband (or boyfriend).
- Tell me again: Why do you have to be friends with her if you don’t have feelings for her anymore?
- We need to talk. There’s something I have to tell you and I’ve been thinking about how to say this for days.
- I might have thrown it away; I don’t remember.
- That’s not where my clitoris is and, umm, anyway, that’s not how it’s pronounced.
- Maybe I’d understand more about your work if you made the effort to explain it to me.
- Well, it made me and my friends laugh so I thought you’d enjoy it too. Why do you have to roll your eyes like I have no sense of humor?
- A wittle baby-tawkie-walkie never hurt a big boy like you, you cutie nobbly-wobbly. Who cares if we’re in a bar?
- Just admit it, your mother and sister don’t like me.
- Don’t you know what today is?
- I’m not saying we ever will move in together or get married, but if we do, I know I’d like this tablecloth.
- Of COURSE I think your band/writing/animation/poetry/photography/idea for an app is good.
- How many people have you been with, anyway?
- Come look at this hilarious thing about Ryan Gosling.
- Why does it bother you how I spend my money? You spend all your money on stuff that I think is a waste of time.
- Which of my friends would you sleep with if I died?
You thought it was just women who found certain phrases annoying? (Yeah, right.) [ You May Like This: Anger can make People become Ugly and may have a variety of Diseases ]
More from Lifestyle
The current times lead you to eat badly, sleep little, live running from one place to another and work too …