Each Facebook user has an average of 338 friends and the fact that the social network orders the stories according to its complicated algorithm makes it difficult to know if a certain person deleted us from their contact list. While the social network does not notify you when someone deletes you from your friends, there is a trick to find out who deleted you from Facebook.
Who deleted me from Facebook?
- Go to your profile or biography; You can do it by clicking on your name in the upper left part of the Facebook screen, just below the search engine and above «News».
- Now click on « Activity Log ». It is in the lower right area of your cover photo. There you are shown everything you posted or others posted tagging on Facebook.
- You will see that on the left side of the screen there is a series of options under the heading « Filters ». Go down to where it says “More” and click on it. The option ” Friends added ” will appear; click on it.
- You will see a chronological list on the screen with the friends you have been adding, from the most recent to the oldest. If you are interested in contacts that, for example, you added in a specific year, you can select it on the right side of the screen.
- To know if any of the friends you added and whose name you see on the screen removed you from Facebook, put the cursor over your name. A pop-up window will appear with your profile information.
- If it says “Friends” next to the sign of seen, you are among your contacts. If, on the other hand, the option ” Add friends ” appears, it means that that person deleted you from your Facebook.
When a person deletes you from Facebook, you can continue to see what they share publicly or even send them a friend request again, which does not happen if they decided to block you.
It is a trick that lets you know if a person deleted you from Facebook safely and without having to resort to rare tools that put your privacy at risk.
You Might Like to Read:
- Facebook will warn you whenever someone uploads a picture of you (even if they do not tag you)
- Facebook Reveals the Trends that will come in 2018
- There are only 4 Types of Users on Facebook
- Facebook gives User Tips on how to recognize Fake News
- Do you know: Facebook Is Secretly Building A Smartphone
More from Science & Technology
Being a freelancer requires organization and discipline, especially if we want to be successful. Although, on the other hand, productivity …